Monday 23 November 2009

HELLO ALL! I'm finally back from the dreadful As. (still left with one more paper though). Unofficially FREE!

I'll just do a short post here. Will elaborate more when i'm done with enjoying myself:D


DO YOU KNOW THAT WHEN YOU'RE DRINKING CHICKEN ESSENCE LIKE HIM (points down),



YOU'RE ACTUALLY DRINKING MAK IN-Y'S ESSENCE??! HAHA.
Inside joke. btw this guy posted his narcissistic photo on flickr or smth. thanks eh!
Oh yea, before i forget, I would like to extend my most sincere thanks to:
1)Those who have helped me a lot (as in really a lot) in my studies, especially the teachers, my clique and mak iny.
2)wy, vvtann, kennethsooi and boyi for helping me with my portal. Thanks esp to wy and KS for staying up to 2 am with me to complete it!!
3)Those with send me "good luck","all the best" messages.
I love you all. Off to feast on good food! BYE~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home