Saturday 3 October 2009

Grief of graduation ( not an irony)

I am feeling slightly upset now (or more appropriately, emotional). The reason is sort of silly; I would be graduating soon. I have grown to be really attached to njc, really. In contrary to many believing that nj is a boring and dull school dominated by a book-worm lobby (haha), I have learned so much from the 2 years. How many of you would say you enjoy school as much as your enjoy holidays? I would. Such satisfaction and fulfillment stem from basically 2 cornerstone : my classmates and the teachers.

It is the first and only time in my entire 12 years that i met up with a class where i can feel a rapport with every single one of them (yes, every single one). It is really difficult to find so many classmates sharing the same ideals and dreams as you and i really treasure this rare encounter. I cherish even more, the tacit understanding among my bosom pals (xl, sn and sherm). We have experienced so much together, sharing not only joy, but also tears and anger. I shall also grab this opportunity to thank mak InY who has helped me for countless times and being always available whenever i feel murderous (haha). Though she's kind of weird (supported by mindy) sometimes (or most of the time, haha), she's really a trustworthy and earnest friend. I have learned to be more acceptive towards others (a quality not honed enough prior as me, wy, vtann and others are equally crazy and nonsensical). I am also touched by the level of committment the teachers in the college have (a stark distinction to some of the teachers in nh) and learning has never been a more enjoyable process.


I shall do a full post after A levels. :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home